Monday, November 16, 2009

Handmade Market




A friend of mine, Nicole, and two other women have been planning a market for handmade goods this coming Saturday at a local arts center here in Bloomington, Indiana. I thought I'd apply for a table space, and got accepted, so I've been making some smaller (and inexpensive) pieces for it. Most of the items for sale will be holders for incense sticks. The less time consuming format lets me have a go at different wood and inlay combinations, or finishes and carving styles. I'll have some of my figural carvings there too.


If you live in central Indiana, please come and have a look. It'll be a fun event.





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

I was at the show and really loved your work. I especially liked the dead ptarmigan, and was wondering how I could contact you to talk about purchasing. My e-mail is atroth@indiana.edu. Thanks so much!

Best,
Ashley Troth

Doug Sanders said...

Thanks for coming out to the market. We all had a good time. I'll email you privately about purchasing.

-Doug

Wowochim said...

Hello,
i love your work and the photo of the post. I live in France. How is it possible to buy some beautiful pieces. Is'it possible to send me a biger photo of your work at Bloomingtonas.

Thanks so much!

Wowochim said...

My email for an answer for the last comment
matthieu.michler@gmail.com
Thanks

Doug Sanders said...

Thanks everyone!